- Invalide name and first name
- Pilot already registered in your basket
- NAME and FIRSTAME fields are required
- Places for this level are no longer available
- Please choose a date
- Please choose a level group
Motorcycle track days at the Assen circuit.
Assen... A legendary circuit, nicknamed "the cathedral", the Assen track was first used in 1925! In those days it was a road circuit 28 km long…
Nowadays Assen is a modern circuit, rebuilt in 1999, and it hosts the World MotoGP Championship (the famous "Dutch TT") and the World Superbike Championship. With a length of 4.5 km, the Assen circuit has twelve right-hand bends and six left. It is a rider's track and a circuit designed for motorcycles.
Practical information for riding at the Assen circuit
- Note that, surprising though it may seem for a circuit that hosts Superbikes and MotoGP, Assen's noise limit for motorcycle track days is 95 dB. You will need an original exhaust.
- Option of free camping in the paddock. WCs and sanitation facilities are freely available.
- Free access for accompanying persons.
- Option of hiring a pit box.
- For discounted prices on travel to the Assen circuit, contact Ludovic or Yvan directly.