Circuit Catalunya - VIP Pack
The VIP pack at the Catalunya circuit includes :
- Access to the event at the circuit with First On Track.
- Access to track days.
- Two days of coaching with a First On Track instructor.
- A place in the pit box for your bike.
- All the fuel needed for your track days.
- Three nights of accommodation for your stay.
- Allyour meals during your stay.
- A photo feature and video souvenir.
This is the First On Trackall-inclusive pack.
- Invalide name and first name
- Pilot already registered in your basket
- NAME and FIRSTAME fields are required
- Places for this level are no longer available
- Please choose a date
- Please choose a level group
Motorcycle track days at the Barcelona-Catalunya circuit.
The Catalunya circuit is near Barcelona, in Montmelo. Famous for hosting the Catalan motorcycle Grand Prix, the Catalunya circuit has seen some superb races. Remember the extraordinary combat between Lorenzo and Rossi in 2009…
Riding at the Catalunya circuit feels something like becoming a MotoGP rider! The layout, technical and varied, is a real pleasure. Improving your lines is an eternal process. The Catalunya circuit, 4.7 km long, has five left-hand bends and eight right.
Practical information for riding at the Barcelona circuit in Spain
- Option of free camping in the paddock. WCs and sanitation facilities are freely available.
- Noise limit: 102 dB.
- Free access for accompanying persons.
- Option of hiring a pit box
- Catering: cafeteria at the circuit. (Meals not included in the registration fee)
- Service station in the paddock.
- For discounted prices on travel to the Barcelona circuit, contact Ludovic or Yvan directly