Circuit Brno - VIP Pack
The VIP pack at the Brno circuit includes :
- Access to the event at the circuit with First On Track.
- Access to track days.
- Two days of coaching with a First On Track instructor.
- A place in the pit box for your bike.
- All the fuel needed for your track days.
- Three nights of accommodation for your stay.
- Allyour meals during your stay.
- A photo feature and video souvenir.
This is the First On Trackall-inclusive pack.
- Invalide name and first name
- Pilot already registered in your basket
- NAME and FIRSTAME fields are required
- Places for this level are no longer available
- Please choose a date
- Please choose a level group
Motorcycle track days at the Brno circuit.
Riders are undecided! Is Brno the best circuit in the world? Some think so, others prefer Mugello… The choice is yours! The Brno circuit, also known as the Masaryk circuit, is part of history: it has been hosting Grand Prix races since 1965! It is located in the Czech Republic.
The forested setting of the Brno circuit is just magnificent. It is 5.4 km long and has six left-hand bends and four right. Jean-Michel Bayle achieved one of his two GP500 pole positions at Brno, ahead of Mick Doohan.
Practical information for riding at the Brno circuit
- Option of free camping in the paddock. WCs and sanitation facilities are freely available.
- Noise limit: no limit.
- Free access for accompanying persons.
- Option of hiring a pit box.
- Catering: restaurant at the circuit open mornings, lunchtimes and evenings. (Meals not included in the registration fee)
- Service station in the paddock.