Circuit Aragon - VIP Pack
The VIP pack at the Aragon circuit includes :
- Access to the event at the circuit with First On Track.
- Access to track days.
- Two days of coaching with a First On Track instructor.
- A place in the pit box for your bike.
- All the fuel needed for your track days.
- Three nights of accommodation for your stay.
- Allyour meals during your stay.
- A photo feature and video souvenir.
This is the First On Trackall-inclusive pack.
votre prise de garantie Annulation roulage et Chute en moins de 2 minutes
Souscrivez ici pour votre journée
- Invalide name and first name
- Pilot already registered in your basket
- NAME and FIRSTAME fields are required
- Places for this level are no longer available
- Please choose a date
- Please choose a level group
Motorcycle track days at the Aragón circuit:
Aragón… This circuit has marked the beginning of the season at First On Track for several years.
The motorcycle track days organised at the Aragón circuit by First On Track take place on the same layout as the MotoGP, with a length of 5.1 km. The track width varies from 12 to 15 metres. The route has ten left-hand bends and seven right. It is a sumptuous layout! Climbs, downhill stretches, immense never-ending curves… You need all four days to defeat the Aragón circuit!
Also known as "Motorland Aragón", the circuit is located near Alcaniz in Spain. It is a recent circuit, built in 2009. The infrastructure at Motorland Aragón is very modern. Safety is ensured by a system of traffic lights and cameras and a highly professional team of resident stewards.
Practical information for riding at the Aragón circuit
- Option of free camping in the paddock. WCs and sanitation facilities are freely available.
- Noise limit: 102 dB.
- Free access for accompanying persons.
- Option of hiring a pit box
- Catering: snack bar for lunch (meals not included in the registration fee).
- Service station 3 km away at the entrance to Alcaniz.