Circuit Jerez / Portimao - VIP Pack
The VIP pack at the Jerez / Portimao circuit includes :
- Access to the event at the circuit with First On Track.
- Access to track days.
- Two days of coaching with a First On Track instructor.
- A place in the pit box for your bike.
- All the fuel needed for your track days.
- Three nights of accommodation for your stay.
- Allyour meals during your stay.
- A photo feature and video souvenir.
This is the First On Trackall-inclusive pack.
- Invalide name and first name
- Pilot already registered in your basket
- NAME and FIRSTAME fields are required
- Places for this level are no longer available
- Please choose a date
- Please choose a level group
Motorcycle track days at the Jerez circuit.
Located in Andalusia in southern Spain, the Jerez circuit has 13 bends (five left and eight right) and a length of 4.4 km. This is the circuit where the Spanish Motorcycle Grand Prix takes place every year. The infrastructure can accommodate nearly 250,000 spectators.
The track is wide (11 m) and encourages overtaking. The layout is a sequence of very fast curves interspersed with heavy braking. Like all the Grand Prix tracks, riding at the Jerez circuit is a joy.
Practical information for riding at the Jerez circuit
- Option of free camping in the paddock. WCs and sanitation facilities are freely available.
- No noise limit.
- Free access for accompanying persons.
- Option of hiring a pit box.
- Service station in the paddock.
- Jerez airport is 18 km from the circuit. The circuit is also just under 100 km from Seville airport.