Circuit Portimao - Privilege Pack
The Privilege Pack at the Portimaocircuit includes :
- Access to the event at the circuit with First On Track.
- Access to track days.
- Personal support during your days with a First On Track instructor.
You can also choose additional options with this pack (pit box/motorcycle transport).
- Invalide name and first name
- Pilot already registered in your basket
- NAME and FIRSTAME fields are required
- Places for this level are no longer available
- Please choose a date
- Please choose a level group
Motorcycle track days at the Portimao circuit.
The Portimao circuit is very recent, opened in 2008. It is a magnificent track, where the Portuguese leg of the World Superbike and Supersport Championships is held. The Portimao circuit is located in the Algarve in southern Portugal. This is a spectacular region, with its ochre hills plunging into the sea… which is only 20 minutes from the circuit.
Climbs, downhill stretches, blind corners, very fast curves… The Portimao circuit may be the most technical of the season, but it is also the most fun! The Portimao circuit is 5.592 km long. The route has six left-hand bends and nine right.
Clearly, to get the most enjoyment from riding on the Portimao circuit, you will need to get some practice on the track.
Practical information for riding at the Portimao circuit
- Option of free camping in the paddock. WCs and sanitation facilities are freely available.
- Noise limit: no limit
- Free access for accompanying persons.
- Option of hiring a pit box
- Catering: cafeteria at the circuit. (Meals not included in the registration fee)
- Service station: bring some jerrycans, as it is quite far from the circuit.