Circuit Valencia - Privilege Pack
The Privilege Pack at the Valenciacircuit includes :
- Access to the event at the circuit with First On Track.
- Access to track days.
- Personal support during your days with a First On Track instructor.
You can also choose additional options with this pack (pit box/motorcycle transport).
- Invalide name and first name
- Pilot already registered in your basket
- NAME and FIRSTAME fields are required
- Places for this level are no longer available
- Please choose a date
- Please choose a level group
Motorcycle track days at the Valencia circuit.
The Ricardo Tormo circuit is located in Cheste, near Valencia in Spain.
The Ricardo Tormo circuit has 14 bends (nine left and five right) and a length of 4.005 km.
The Grand Prix de la Comunitat Valenciana marks the end of the MotoGP season here every year. Several world championships have been won at this race, including the battle between Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi in 2015. Note that the Ricardo Tormo circuit is ideal for people accompanying riders, as the stands give a view of almost the whole track.
Practical information for riding at the Valencia circuit
- Option of free camping in the paddock. WCs and sanitation facilities are freely available.
- No noise limit.
- Free access for accompanying persons.
- Option of hiring a pit box.
- Catering: cafeteria on site (meals not included in the registration fee).
- Service station 1 km from the circuit.