Motorcycle track days at the Valencia circuit.
The Ricardo Tormo circuit is located in Cheste, near Valencia in Spain.
The Ricardo Tormo circuit has 14 bends (nine left and five right) and a length of 4.005 km.
The Grand Prix de la Comunitat Valenciana marks the end of the MotoGP season here every year. Several world championships have been won at this race, including the battle between Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi in 2015. Note that the Ricardo Tormo circuit is ideal for people accompanying riders, as the stands give a view of almost the whole track.
Practical information for riding at the Valencia circuit
- Option of free camping in the paddock. WCs and sanitation facilities are freely available.
- No noise limit.
- Free access for accompanying persons.
- Option of hiring a pit box.
- Catering: cafeteria on site (meals not included in the registration fee).
- Service station 1 km from the circuit.