Sébastien Charpentier: motorcycle coach and First On Track PR
Never heard of Sébastien Charpentier?
Sébastien was born on 26 March 1973 in La Rochefoucauld (Charente). He lives in Charente and Bouches-du-Rhône with his partner, Marine. He also has a son, Matthias.
He began racing at the age of 14. In 2006, he became the first French rider to win the World Supersport Champion two years in succession for Team Honda Ten Kate.
He then became a Honda ambassador, and joined the First On Track school in 2012.
He is also a consultant for Eurosport on the Moto2, Moto3 and MotoGP championships.
- First bike: Honda 125 RS
- Favourite circuit: Philip Island, Australia
- Sports practised: cycling with the American brand Specialized
- Personality trait: determined
- Hobbies: wine lover, collector of trainers
Sébastien Charpentier: race record
- 1996 : Winner of the CB500 Cup
- 1997 : One round winner at the European Championship at Brands Hatch in England
- 1998 : One round winner at the World Championship at Nürburgring in Germany
- 2000 : Winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans Moto
- 2001 : 3rd at the Bol d'Or 2001
- 2001 : 2nd at the 24 Hours of Le Mans Moto
- 2003 : 7th in the Supersport World Championship 2003
- 2004 : 4th in the Supersport World Championship 2004
- 2005 : World Supersport Champion 2005
- 2006 : World Supersport Champion 2006
- 2009 : 2nd at the 24 Hours of Le Mans Moto 2009 with Mathieu Lagrive and Steve Plater
- 2012 à 2018 : First On Track Instructor
Would you like to be coached by Sébastien Charpentier?
The whole First On Track team is ready to answer any questions you might have! Having trouble selecting the most appropriate package for your level? Or would you just like more information about our services? Call us, and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Call Ludovic :
Call Yvan :
Send an email : firstname.lastname@example.org