MISANO MOTORCYCLE CIRCUIT 23/24/25 JUIN 2023
Motorcycle track days at the Misano circuit.
Located on Italy's Adriatic coast, near the town of Misano Adriatico, the Misano circuit has 16 bends (six left and ten right) and is 4.064 km long. The track was completely resurfaced in 2015.
While the Misano circuit is flat, with no inclines, it is nonetheless very technical and extremely enjoyable. The route has a number of very tight bends that require careful attention to the apexes, together with sequences of very fast curves…
The Misano circuit has hosted the San Marino motorcycle Grand Prix since 2007.
Following the death of Marco Simoncelli at the Malaysian Grand Prix in 2011, the circuit's directors decided to rename the circuit after the Italian rider: Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli. It was at the Misano circuit that Jean-Michel Bayle achieved one of his two GP500 pole positions.
Practical information for riding at the Misano circuit
- Option of free camping in the paddock. WCs and sanitation facilities are freely available.
- Noise 102 dcb limit.
- Young rider under 18 year are not allowed
- Bike under 600 cm3 are not allowed
- You need certificate medical or sport licence moto
- Free access for accompanying persons.
- Option of hiring a pit box.
- Catering: restaurant with pool at the circuit open mornings, lunchtimes and evenings. (Meals not included in the registration fee)
- Service station in the paddock. (cash only)
- The Misano circuit is close to the beaches of the Adriatic coast and the famous village of Tavullia, where Valentino Rossi lives. If you're one of the rider's fans, don't miss a visit!