Motorcycle track days at the Brno circuit.
Riders are undecided! Is Brno the best circuit in the world? Some think so, others prefer Mugello… The choice is yours! The Brno circuit, also known as the Masaryk circuit, is part of history: it has been hosting Grand Prix races since 1965! It is located in the Czech Republic.
The forested setting of the Brno circuit is just magnificent. It is 5.4 km long and has six left-hand bends and four right. Jean-Michel Bayle achieved one of his two GP500 pole positions at Brno, ahead of Mick Doohan.
Practical information for riding at the Brno circuit
- Option of free camping in the paddock. WCs and sanitation facilities are freely available.
- Noise limit: no limit.
- Free access for accompanying persons.
- Option of hiring a pit box.
- Catering: restaurant at the circuit open mornings, lunchtimes and evenings. (Meals not included in the registration fee)
- Service station in the paddock.